Time to suffer – in a good way
1. Special 4-day seminar: Precision in technique through body-work and awareness
3. Sacadas for men and women
4. Complex sequences
5. Combination sacadas, boleos, ganchos
March is just around the corner. As every year, we are giving you a sneak-peek at the workshops of our maestros. First up, Pablo & Corina. And guys, technique for leaders! 🙂
- Introduction to structure and space in the dance. Looking for possibilities from simple structure
- Introduction to tango styles
- Follower’s technique with Corina
- Leader’s technique with Pablo
- Connection and communication in the couple, key elements
- Turns and enrosques, looking for new possibilities
- Improvisation I: Orchestras! History of develop of tango music, elements for interpretation. Understanding rhythmic and melody of tango. rhythmic
- Improvisation II: Elements for improvisation, combinations and possibilites changing linear and circular movements. Over-pivot and embrace
- Improvisation III: Milonguero sequences, all in the close embrace
Here are desk working hours in Poreč. Give yourself a hassle free entrance to evening parties by taking a small trip to hotel Diamant during the afternoon. There, in air-conditioned hotel lobby you can easily get your registration while you sip on your coffee or mojito and just breeze by the que at the evening milongas.
Almost there peeps, last but not least – Carlitos and Noelia!
1. Sequences for reduced spaces
2. Melodic sequences
3. Flexibility in the embrace: Transition between close and open embrace, points of contact
4. “Vintage” sequences
5. The importance of the music for the connection. Being literal, melodic, rhythmic, details….. Suggesting a musical idea.
6. Milonga: Containment of the movement to create accelerations
7. Action and Reaction: Playing with the roles for the understanding of follower’s suggestion. Back leading.
8. Sharing axis: Creating elastic movements to change dynamic
9. Rhythmical sequences