Here are desk working hours in Poreč. Give yourself a hassle free entrance to evening parties by taking a small trip to hotel Diamant during the afternoon. There, in air-conditioned hotel lobby you can easily get your registration while you sip on your coffee or mojito and just breeze by the que at the evening milongas.
Almost there peeps, last but not least – Carlitos and Noelia!
1. Sequences for reduced spaces
2. Melodic sequences
3. Flexibility in the embrace: Transition between close and open embrace, points of contact
4. “Vintage” sequences
5. The importance of the music for the connection. Being literal, melodic, rhythmic, details….. Suggesting a musical idea.
6. Milonga: Containment of the movement to create accelerations
7. Action and Reaction: Playing with the roles for the understanding of follower’s suggestion. Back leading.
8. Sharing axis: Creating elastic movements to change dynamic
9. Rhythmical sequences
Registrations will be soon upon us. Here’s Chicho and Juana with their workshops and again a special 4-day seminar for couples!
1. Different entrances and sacadas for leader and follower
2. Introduction to boleos
3. Milonga, cool stuff!
4. Leading and structure
5. Complex combinations
6. SPECIAL: 4 day intensive seminar for couples
As the registrations for the 2017 MSTF draw near, we start with our maestro’s workshop preview. Here’s what Pablo and Corina have in store for us this year.
1. Embrace: its comfort and possibilities
2. Caminatas: Structure and technique, details of old maestros milongueros
3. Communication and dialog between leaders and followers, sharing musicality and corporality
4. Milonga, traspié and rythmical games
5. Tango for the dancefloor I: Sequences to use in a milonga. Changes of directions, spirals and dissociation
6. Tango for the dancefloor II: Circularity, giros in the same space and wrapped movements
7. Inertia of movement, details to lead using power and relaxation
8. Musical interpretation, styles, orquestras and dynamics
9. Technique for women with Corina