Almost there peeps, last but not least – Carlitos and Noelia!
1. Sequences for reduced spaces
2. Melodic sequences
3. Flexibility in the embrace: Transition between close and open embrace, points of contact
4. “Vintage” sequences
5. The importance of the music for the connection. Being literal, melodic, rhythmic, details….. Suggesting a musical idea.
6. Milonga: Containment of the movement to create accelerations
7. Action and Reaction: Playing with the roles for the understanding of follower’s suggestion. Back leading.
8. Sharing axis: Creating elastic movements to change dynamic
9. Rhythmical sequences